We are looking for a talented and result-oriented and proactive HR Generalist, with strong communication and leadership skills, who is willing to become a lead with time to join our team and support company growth.
About Romexsoft: Our mission is to help customer-centric companies build and grow cloud-based businesses on AWS by building dedicated teams and delivering managed services and projects to our clients.
- 3+ year of experience in HR Generalist or related position;
- Good knowledge of various recruiting tools and search methods;
- Experience in filling vacancies of different levels and profiles;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Strong communication and intrapersonal skills;
- General understanding of IT-technologies;
- Excellent time management skills to process a large amount of information and ability to multitask;
- English upper-intermediate or higher;
As a plus:
- Team management experience;
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, contacting, interviewing, background checks, selection, and hiring;
- Organize and hold a general adaptation of new specialists in the company;
- Plan, organize, and monitor specialists performance, according to the defined procedures and deadlines;
- Organize and conduct outgoing interviews;
- Timely and proper maintain HR records and HR processes database updating;
- Inform, advise and train managers on matters related to the personnel management of the company;
- Advise specialists on matters relating to their professional development, solving nonstandard situations;
- Organize and facilitate training needs analysis, internal and external training processes, conference visits, and education programs;
- Assist on the organization of internal employee events, team buildings;
- Conduct regular surveys, prepare analytics, and reports, gather HR and recruitment metrics;
- Monitoring and analyze Labor market;
- Promote Company employer brand to both internal and external audiences;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Compensation of educational activities: certifications, courses, conferences;
- Paid vacation according to the Ukrainian laws;
- Paid sick leaves, health activities compensation;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Regular team-building events and enjoyable working environment.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to email@example.com.