Managed AWS Services Overview
Reduce Cost, Increase Security, and Boost Operational Efficiency with a Trusted Managed Service Provider.
Romexsoft provides a diverse range of managed services for AWS-based SaaS companies.
Leverage our experience in cost optimization, availability and scalability services, managed security, managed configuration, performance optimization, alerting, remediation, premium 24×7 DevOps Support Services and more.
We Run, Operate, and Optimize Infrastructures and Apps on AWS 24x7x365.
What Our Clients Say
AWS Infrastructure Optimization for Healthcare Tech Company
- “The service they provided during my time at Healthera is great. They not only provided 24/7 support over our AWS infrastructure but also actively plan and schedule new improvement work into the sprint with us. They are very knowledgeable of every aspect of the AWS domains and provided invaluable assistance in helping us setting up Infrastructure as code.”
Jun Seki, CTO @ Healthera
Java Apps Migration from PWS to AWS for the TIC industry SaaS
- “We’ve been working with Romexsoft for nearly a year now; we engaged them to assist in the migration of multiple PWS microservices to AWS and continue to leverage their skills to operate and extend those environments. Their code skills are fantastic and their communications, best represented by the weekly standups, are exemplary. I cannot recommend them highly enough.”
Jon Labrie, CTO @ Greenfence
24x7 DevOps Support Services for Health-Care Provider
- “Our company’s ability to deliver high-quality, sophisticated cloud-based solutions for the healthcare industry would be compromised without Romexsoft’s superbly skilled engineers. Whether it’s a complex development project or streamlining DevOps, we count on their expertise and are yet to see them skip a beat. As they have been for several years of our relationship, they continue to provide the answers to our continuously evolving needs, helping us reach our set objectives.”
Gennady Gandelman, CEO @ Pragma-IT
Our AWS Expertise & Credentials
Improve Security & Efficiency with a Trusted Managed Service Provider!
AWS Managed Services Use Cases
AWS Cloud Management
Continuous Compliance, Performance Improvements, Managed-AWS Security, Configuration Management.
Automated Workflows, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
Next-Gen Cloud Monitoring
Application, Database, Network, Log Monitoring Services.
24x7 DevOps Support Services
24×7 cloud support services, 24×7 monitoring and incident resolution, 24×7 DevOps Support Team.
AWS Cost Optimization
Storage, Infrastructure, and Cloud Computing Cost Optimization.
Cloud Strategy & Roadmap
Infrastructure Assessments, Workshops, Review Meetings & Planning sessions.
Skills & Experience
Why Opt For Romexsoft’s AWS Managed Cloud Services?
- Trusted AWS managed partner with a solid skillset and processes
- Hands-on experience supporting complex cloud infrastructures
- Well trained, AWS-certified SysOps, DevOps, and Solutions Architects
- Continuous investments in people, processes, and automation tools
- Proactive monitoring, real-time alerting and reporting systems
- AWS certified Consulting Partner
- Flexible payment plans
- Rapid onboarding at no extra cost
- True 24×7 AWS cloud support including holidays, and out-of-office hours
- Detailed findings reports, review meetings and planning sessions
- Customer login to Jira Service Desk and Confluence
- Predictable operating cost
AWS Managed Services FAQ
What is a Typical Team Structure?
Depending on your needs, your MITS Team will include one or several dedicated SysOps Engineers, on-demand Seniors & Field Engineers, and a dedicated Service Manager. All of those people are your AWS managed services partners.
What is the Role of SysOps Engineers?
SysOps team is responsible for automating, optimizing and monitoring all the AWS cloud managed services assigned to them. These professionals will also handle all your direct requests, as well as provide 24×7 NOC and technical infrastructure support to prevent system downtime.
What is the Role of Seniors & Field Engineers?
This division consists of skilled Solutions Architects, DevOps, Software and Test Engineers. Their job is to proactively handle your ecosystem’s overall health and performance, plus ensure business continuity. Usually, these people are responsible for developing disaster recovery plans, investigating unusual activities, deploying security/performance improvements and optimizing your AWS bill.
What is The Role of AWS Service Manager?
Dedicated service managers are your go-to contacts for any queries. Their job is to provide preliminary managed AWS consulting services; study your business and existing workflows; organize regular check-in meetings; develop roadmaps; tackle project planning; set priorities and align your expectations with our work methods; facilitate communication and collaboration between all the stakeholders.
Partnership & Awards
Recent Case Studies
AWS Services for Online Store | Customer Case Study | E-Commerce
AWS Services for SaaS | Customer Case Study | EdTech
AWS Development Services for Retailer | Customer Case Study | E-Commerce
Verified by AWS