Enter Big Data
We deliver actionable insights – you take respective business decisions to move your company forward. Our big data services will help you stay well ahead of the competition, take the guesswork out of your consumer-driven decisions, drive your revenues growth and improve the overall operations efficiency.
Only 23% of enterprises manage to use ¾ of all the Big Data at their disposal. You can scrutinize and analyze your customers, revenues and operations under any angle. But do you lack the system to operationalize all that data and your current tools do not deliver the full picture? We could help your organization to make data-driven decisions immediately.
Services We Offer
Big Data Analytics
Help you to execute your analytical workloads at petabyte scale
Build scalable fault-tolerant streaming applications
See-through your data, Build dashboards, Visualize your KPIs to help your business
Optimization & Support
Reduce your end-of-month check on infrastructure
Collect data from various data sources
- Batch processing
- Real-time streaming data processing
Process structured data
- Process your streaming data incrementally and continuously to compute business decisions real-time
- Process multiple streams of data in parallel
Big Data Warehousing
Build cost-effective and scalable Big Data warehousing
Platform Design and Strategy
- Help you to organize your data around your needs
- Identify various sources of structured and unstructured data
- Define valuable business cases
- Implement analytics frameworks
- Implement custom dashboards and alerts
What is Big Data?
The need to develop specific approaches to work with data at the big scale was early encountered in companies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn and gave birth to particular programming models and toolset. Nowadays almost all of the businesses of middle to big size demand and will benefit from applying Big Data methodologies.
The classical definition of Big Data is emphasized in the so-called 3 Vs of Big Data:
- Volume – when you have a high amount of data to store and/or process – Tera/Peta/..-byte scale.
- Velocity – when the speed of processing and sub-second latency from ingestion to serving matters to you.
- Variety – when you have a lot of metadata about the data to manage and govern – imagine relational database with thousands of tables of thousands of columns you have to catalog, manage accesses to.
Big Data Analytics as a Service for Business Intelligence
All the operations are powered with Apache Spark – a robust cluster computing tool, which allows:
- Parallel data processing on multiple computers in clusters, meaning skyrocket delivery speed.
- Working with any type of data storage – from file systems and SQL databases to various real-time streams coming from multiple sources. You simply share the access to your data – and we can instantly start analyzing it.
- Spark encapsulating of powerful AI algorithms to run their Machine Learning module, allows distributed data processing and functions seamlessly with real-time data operations.
You have piles of data. Our DSaaS team will prepare it for the analysis, run the algorithms and turn the refined findings whenever you need them.
Why do you need Big Data Analytics for your business?
- Helping your organization to make data-driven decisions
- Building a unified analytics platform for your business
- Integrate all your data sources into a single pipeline and storage layer
- Help you to make sense of your data
- Grow your current data warehouse beyond its limits
- Save money on infra in your end-of-month bill
Our Big Data Expertise for Industries
We offer DSaaS Solutions and Big Data consulting services for the following Industries:
- Finance and Insurance
- Media & Broadcasting – News Portals included
- Travel and Transportation
- And more
Tools & Frameworks
- Hadoop – the baseline of the BigData world, HDFS
- Spark – state-of-the-art unified analytics platform
- Kafka – industry-standard messaging & data integration platform
- ElasticSearch – scalable full-text search engine
- Zookeeper – synchronization point for all the “zoo” of BigData
- Presto – centralizes your analytical workloads
- MemSQL – real-time in-memory relational database
- Tableau – industry standard for BI
- Storm – one old but hell of a stable streaming framework
- Zookeeper – keeps your Big Data “zoo” synchronized
- S3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service
- EMR – managing Hadoop & Spark workloads
- Redshift – lightning-fast analytics at the petabyte-scale
- Athena – the entry point to your big-data warehouse
- Glue – managed ETL service
- QuickSight – visualizes your data while seamlessly integrating with other AWS native services
- Kinesis – AWS native data streaming
Get a Free Consultation
The benefits of big data analysis for financial risk management explained with examples, use cases and commentary from experienced developers.
Learn the use cases of Big Data for micro-targeting and customer journey personalization in e-commerce and how these could be leveraged in your business.
How implementing a big data analytics solution within your Fintech application can improve your customer experience and boost ROI.
Learn how to empower digital marketing with big data.
Learn why Ukraine is one of the most attractive countries for outsourcing data science services.