Enter Big Data
With more than a decade of experience, Romexsoft can deliver actionable insights for you to take respective business decisions and move your company forward. Our big data services will help you stay ahead of the competition, take away the guesswork out of your consumer-driven decisions, propel your revenue growth and improve the overall operations efficiency.
Only 23% of enterprises manage to make use of just the three quarters of all the Big Data at their disposal. You can scrutinize and analyze your customers, revenues, and operations by hand all you want. But if you lack systems to operationalize all that raw data, and your current tools can’t uncover the full picture – there is a great chance you won’t be able to reach your business goals as quickly as your competitors, who do take advantage of the big data insights. We at Romexsoft could help your organization to make data-driven decisions at a moment’s notice.
Services We Offer
Big Data Analytics
Execute your analytical workloads at petabyte scale
Build scalable fault-tolerant streaming applications
See-through your data, Build dashboards, Visualize your KPIs to help your business
Optimization & Support
Reduce your end-of-month check on infrastructure
Collect data from various data sources
- Batch processing
- Real-time streaming data processing
Process structured data
- Process your streaming data incrementally and continuously to compute business decisions real-time
- Process multiple streams of data in parallel
Big Data Warehousing
Build cost-effective and scalable Big Data warehousing
Platform Design and Strategy
- Organize your data around your needs
- Identify various sources of structured and unstructured data
- Define valuable business cases
- Implement analytics frameworks
- Implement custom dashboards and alerts
What is Big Data?
Earlier in the day, companies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, and LinkedIn discovered the need of developing specific approaches for working with data at a bigger scale, which gave birth to particular programming models and toolsets. Nowadays, almost all of the middle- to big-sized businesses can benefit from applying Big Data methodologies.
The classical definition of Big Data is emphasized in the so-called 3 Vs of Big Data:
- Volume – when you have a big amount of data to store and/or process – on the Tera/Peta/..-byte scale.
- Velocity – when the speed of processing and sub-second latency from ingestion to serving matters.
- Variety – when you have a lot of metadata to manage and govern – imagine a relational database with thousands of tables of thousands of columns to catalog, and manage accesses to.
Big Data Analytics as a Service for Business Intelligence
Apache Spark is a powerful and robust cluster computing tool, which its users access to:
- Parallel data processing on multiple computers in clusters, meaning skyrocket delivery speed.
- Working with any type of data storage – from file systems and SQL databases to various real-time streams coming from multiple sources. You simply share the access to your data – and we can start analyzing it instantly.
- Spark’s encapsulation of powerful AI algorithms that run their Machine Learning module allows distributed data processing, and functions seamlessly with real-time data operations.
If you have piles of data, our DSaaS team will prepare it for the analysis, run the algorithms and present their findings whenever you need them.
Why do you need Big Data Analytics for your business?
- Helps your organization to make data-driven decisions
- Builds a unified analytics platform
- Integrates all your data sources into a single pipeline and storage layer
- Grows your current data warehouse beyond its limits
- Saves money on infrastructure in your end-of-the-month bill
Our Big Data Expertise for Industries
We offer DSaaS Solutions and Big Data consulting services for the following Industries:
- Finance and Insurance
- Media & Broadcasting – News Portals included
- Travel and Transportation
- And more
Tools & Frameworks
- Hadoop – the baseline of the BigData world, HDFS
- Spark – state-of-the-art unified analytics platform
- Kafka – industry-standard messaging & data integration platform
- ElasticSearch – scalable full-text search engine
- Zookeeper – synchronization point for all the “zoo” of BigData
- Presto – centralizes your analytical workloads
- MemSQL – real-time in-memory relational database
- Tableau – industry standard for BI
- Storm – an old one, but hell of a stable streaming framework
- S3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service
- EMR – managing Hadoop & Spark workloads
- Redshift – lightning-fast analytics at the petabyte-scale
- Athena – the entry point to your big-data warehouse
- Glue – managed ETL service
- QuickSight – visualizes your data while seamlessly integrating with other AWS native services
- Kinesis – AWS native data streaming
Get a Free Consultation
The benefits of big data analysis for financial risk management explained with examples, use cases and commentary from experienced developers.
Learn the use cases of Big Data for micro-targeting and customer journey personalization in e-commerce and how these could be leveraged in your business.
How implementing a big data analytics solution within your Fintech application can improve your customer experience and boost ROI.
Learn how to empower digital marketing with big data.
Learn why Ukraine is one of the most attractive countries for outsourcing data science services.