Romexsoft has built a skilled and proactive team for SavvyMoney, eager to propose new solutions and hire expertise when needed. It’s a pleasure to work with Romexsoft, and I would highly recommend them.
Explore our Healthcare Expertise
We have been delivering software solutions and services for the healthcare industry since 2009. Years of expertise in the healthcare domain allow us to provide a full cycle of healthcare software development from architecture design to implementation and support. Our engineers have experience in creating various types of web-based, mobile, and cloud-based healthcare solutions including patient portals, consumer health apps, facility and patient management tools.
Our clients are healthcare organizations, care providers and medical ISVs that drive digital transformation and build innovative software solutions in the healthcare industry. Our company focuses on long-term partnership with is proven by clients from the United States, the UK, Europe and Israel that have been working with us for more than 10 years.
What We Cover
From the very first screen sketch to launch and beyond, we organize our workflows in line with best practices, as well as ensure application’s compliance with the industry standards. Romexsoft meets clients’ requirements with the full stack of medical solutions development services, covering:
What Our Healthcare Development Teams Do
As one size never fits all, we deliver HIPAA compliant custom web, mobile and cloud (AWS) software solutions for digitalization in medical workflows, patients management and all aspects of healthcare services. The future of healthcare depends on how effective healthcare systems are. We offer a full-cycle of software development services including development from scratch, prototyping, and add-on development. Our team provides custom healthcare software development for the growing technical needs of the healthcare industry.Read More
Development of healthcare web-applications is here to reduce the paper hassle in healthcare organizations and streamline repetitive processes. We build customized web-applications that enable a seamless workflow within healthcare organizations and ensure secure patient data processing. Web solutions allow patients to access and organize their personal health data in a few clicks, make treatment tracking simpler and more accessible on the go, allow to schedule appointments, automatically send reminders and much more.Read More
Mobile health applications are widely used in the healthcare sector, they have brought a rapid transformation and simplified processes in the health industry. We design and implement mobile solutions for healthcare professionals and patients that allow real-time and offline access and editing of electronic health records, appointments scheduling, managing patient demographics, tracking diagnosis, histories, vitals and more.
We look forward to helping you develop mobile healthcare applications that add value to your business.
Cloud computing technologies enhance performance, reduce costs and accelerate the efforts to achieve greater agility and smoother workflow. Cloud technologies provide flexible infrastructure, secure storage and easy information sharing. This improves medical services, operational efficiency and optimizes costs for healthcare providers. We help healthcare vendors to solve their challenges with cloud-based custom medical solutions by providing AWS Professional Services, AWS Managed Services, and DevOps Services.Read More
Integration of different parts of the healthcare system allows them to interact with each other and exchange clinical patient information in real-time between different healthcare facilities.
Our software development team has experience in integrating third-party solutions for billing software, insurance software, claim management systems and others.
Data analytics plays an ever-greater role in the healthcare industry. Healthcare data analysis involves extrapolating current data from patient datasets, typically collected from electronic medical records (EHRs). We help healthcare vendors to provide better patient care, improve business processes, and financial outcomes of the healthcare organizations by providing Big Data Analytics Services.Read More
We Have Proven Experience In
- Patients management
- Management of patient’s diagnosis, medication plans, demographics, and more
- Encrypted local DB (SQLCipher)
- Integrated personal calendar for scheduling appointments
- Automatic appointment reminders and alerts
- Push notifications
- Complete functionality even when offline
- Synchronization data with the server
- Automatic check-in/check-out (GPS location tracking)
- Smart compliance alerts
- In-app messenger for doctors and patients
- App-in messaging
- Appointment scheduling
- Patients and Referrals management
- Smart search by different parameters (zip codes, medical specialties, ICD-10, CPT codes)
- Care team coordination & clinical workflows
- Clinical staff management
- Electronic documentation management
- PDF Generator
- Compliances tracking
- Payers administration
- Invoices/Billing/Payroll management
- Reporting system
- Appointment management and automatic reminders and alerts
- Local data encryption
- Auto logout when no activity
- Access to electronic medical records
- Electronic signature capturing (patient and clinician)
- In-app messaging
- Medication tracking, intake scheme and reminders
- Simple sign-in (requiring login and password).
- Touch ID (fingerprint scanning on iOS devices).
- Face ID (requiring facial recognition on iOS devices).
- Offline accessibility
- GPS navigation and maps.
- Online registration and family access
- Search by different parameters (zip codes, medical specialties, and other)
- Automated appointment scheduling
- Reminders and alerts
- Accessible treatment plans
- Secure access to EMR data
- Editable personal health records
- Feedback and assessment forms
- Maps & GPS navigation
- Centralized invoicing and billing management
- Medical claims management
- Automated generation of insurance claim form (UB-04 and CMS1500)
- Healthcare EDI automation (processing Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) and Electronic data interchange (EDI-X12) transactions)
- Automatic Bill Reminders
- Prospective payment system (PPS)
- Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) Integration
- Authentication through login and password
- Multi-factor authentication
- Touch ID or Face ID authentication
- Role-based access control
- Authorization via token (OAuth)
- Database encryption/decryption
- Secure communication channels (SSL security)
- Encrypted DB in mobile app (SQLCipher)
- Backup and recovery functionality/scripts
- Files and database replication
- AWS-based disaster recovery
- Secure storage and access ePHI.
- HIPAA compliance
- Mobile EMR solutions
- Medical code integration: ICD-10 and CPT
- Electronic clinical documentation
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Chart searches
- Customizable reporting templates
What Our Clients Say
We have worked very close with Romexsoft for the past 7 years. We enjoyed it and never had any reason to regret it. The folks at Romexsoft proved to be smart, skilled and flexible. Some of them become close personal friends over the years.
Fantastic work!! I really appreciated the communication with the staff, they were constantly taking our feedback into consideration and released wonderful updates.
YouTeam has worked in strategic partnership with Romexsoft on a number of collaborative client projects. The partnership with Romexsoft has enabled us to dramatically improve quality of our products and consequently customer satisfaction. Openness, knowledge sharing and professionalism are the most noticeable features of Romexsoft’s team culture. We are excited about continuing our close collaboration with Romexsoft for many years to come.
Partnership and Membership
ZAXID.NET Online News Portal – high load web application architecture design and development by Romexsoft.
TIM is an ad serving platform, offering advertisers and publishers a variety of robust tools to maximize revenues, increase ad ROI and eliminate budget waste – powered by innovative tech solutions and granular data analytics. TIM is a trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies including Nissan, McDonalds, AT&T, Danone, Disqus and other well-known tech and product brands.
SavvyMoney is an online tool that provides users with a free access to their credit score, explains factors impacting it and gives suggestions how it can be improved. The aim of the company is to empower the control of financial health with easy understandable advice about credits and debts, help monitor the credit score according to the interest rates and provide users with more economic options.
Time & Material
Fixed Price Project
Have a Healthcare Project to Develop?
We have professionals to implement it! Describe the project and we will get in touch with you within 1 business day.