Software QA/QC Services
We offer Software Product Quality Assurance and Quality Control Services as part of our custom software development package, as well as an individual post-development solution. Having a dedicated outsourcing partner for software testing services frees up your in-house engineers’ workload and cuts down your spendings on training and tools.
With over 100 successful projects in the portfolio, and a special love for high-load/high-performance applications, we have developed an approach that meets your every testing need. Get in touch, and our QA/QC specialists will help you decide on the most flexible and cost-effective delivery model for your QA/QC needs.
Our Software Testing Expertise
Our testing team ensures that your product works according to your business logic and specific requirements.
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
We provide all types of non-functional testing services.
- Reliability testing
- Usability testing
- Maintainability testing
- Scalability testing
- Portability testing
- Baseline testing
- Compliance testing
- Documentation testing
- Localization testing and Internationalization testing
Performance (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance) testing is a type of non-functional testing, which includes:
- Determining the responsiveness, reliability, and scalability
- Identifying a source of an issue
- Comprehensive analysis and improvement suggestions. Access to production readiness
- Comparison of multiple systems and configurations
Our mobile testing team offers iOS, Android, and Windows Phone Application Testing. We perform:
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
Romexsoft has been doing Web Application Development & Testing for over 15 years. We are ready to test any web application – from a simple landing page to a multifunctional portal or a cloud solution ranging in industries of:
- Financial Services
- Entertainment & Media
Testing services on AWS cloud
We support microservice testing on AWS. Our testng professionals can guarantee:
- quick availability of infrastructure
- scalability testing
- disaster recovery testing
Manual Testing vs Automated Testing
User Experience should always be intuitive and self-explanatory. No matter how robust automated testing frameworks can be, they still lack the capability to imitate user behavior. What if a user manages to enter a false value, or skips necessary steps, or simply feels puzzled with the proposed navigation?
That’s exactly where manual testing enters the scene. Our goal is to deliver an intuitive, simple-to-use and attractive product, so we use Exploratory Testing to test the outlined UX, UI and design prior to development. This allows us to discover bottlenecks and bugs, which automated test cases can easily miss. As a general rule of thumb, any new application should be manually tested before it can be automated.
Practice TDD and BDD Approaches
TDD and BDD Approaches are part of our Automation Framework. We vouch for and actively practice TDD and BDD approaches.
BDD increases and improves collaboration – it enables everyone involved in the project to easily engage in the product development cycle. And by using simple language, anybody is able to write behavior scenarios.
Software Quality Assurance services
We offer these Software Quality Assurance services:
- Selection of traditional and automated test design techniques
- Test plan creation/execution and reporting
- Multi-level testing (Unit, Integration, System, Acceptance)
- Functional/Non-functional testing (All Types)
- Performance testing (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance)
If you don’t have enough time, staff or budget to spare to manually test your products over and over again, reach out to a dedicated testing team. Our software test automation services offer an accelerated approach to functional testing – impeccable results reached faster and with a smaller budget.
- Eliminates the human error factor.
- You no longer depend on quality assurance staff, who can quit anytime.
- Test coverage at any level your application requires.
- Save time for your development team by eliminating code review in case tests fail after pull requests.
- Provides confidence in quality and lower the risks of your product failing after modification.
- Optimize your resources with less money spent on tools, training, and wages.
- You end up with a library of reusable test cases you can deploy at any time.
Key Benefits of Test Automation Frameworks
We build robust Test Automation Frameworks that provide:
- Integration in all CI/CD processes
- Instant product quality results available for stakeholders
- Highly informative reports on test coverage
- Full data stack required for issue localization
- Multi-platform & multi-environment execution
- Test execution in scalable parallel mode
- Test data instant recovery
- Low-cost maintainability
Software Testing Frameworks & Tools We Use
take the right real-time actions.
Latest Software Testing Blogs from Romexsoft
There were many challenges for software testers in 2019-2020 and we are glad to share our predictions for the latest software testing trends in 2019.
We’ve posed the question: what’s inside in your toolkit to testing and here are the top answers we’ve gotten.
A testing strategy needs to include the objective, methods, a time scale, the resources needed and the testing environment.