Our company offers software product quality assurance and quality control services as part of our larger custom software development package and as an individual post-development solution. Having a dedicated outsourcing partner for software testing services frees up your in-house engineers and cuts down your spendings on training and tools.
With over 100 successful projects in the portfolio and special love for high-load/high-performance applications, we have developed know-how catering to meet any type of testing needs. Get in touch with our remote team for hire and we’ll help you decide upon the most flexible and cost-effective delivery model for your QA/QC needs.
Our Software Testing Services
Our testing team ensures that your product works according to your business logic and specific requirements.
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
We provide all types of non-functional testing services.
- Reliability testing
- Usability testing
- Maintainability testing
- Scalability testing
- Portability testing
- Baseline testing
- Compliance testing
- Documentation testing
- Localization testing and Internationalization testing
Performance (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance) testing as a type of non-functional testing. It includes:
- Determination of the responsiveness, reliability, and scalability
- Identification of source of the issue
- Comprehensive analysis and recommendations for improvements. Access to production readiness
- Comparison of multiple systems and configs
Our mobile testing team offers testing iOS, Android and Windows phone applications. We perform:
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
Being in web application development and testing for 15 years, we are ready to test any web application from a landing page to a multifunctional portal or a cloud solution for a range of industries:
- Financial Services
- Media and Entertainment
Testing services on AWS cloud
We support microservices testing on AWS.
You will enjoy:
- quick availability of infrastructure
- scalability testing
- disaster recovery testing
Manual Testing vs Automated Testing
Users need to learn how to use your product on their own. No matter how robust automated testing frameworks are they still lack the capability to imitate user behavior. You can’t expect where your user may enter a false value, fail to complete certain steps or just feel puzzled with the proposed navigation. That’s exactly where manual testing enters the scene. As our goal is to deliver an intuitive, simple-to-use and attractive product, we use exploratory testing to test the outlined UX, UI and design prior to development. This allows us to discover untapped bottlenecks and bugs which automated test cases may miss out.
Manual testing is a key type of testing.
Any new application must be manually tested before it can be automated.
Yet manual testing services are still a part of the deal, which includes giving a good testing drill to the product’s functionality, UX, design, performance and usability.
Practice TDD and BDD Approaches
TDD and BDD Approaches are part of the Automation Framework. We vouch for and actively practice TDD and BDD approaches.
BDD increases and improves collaboration. It enables everyone involved in the project to easily engage in the product development cycle. And by using plain language, all are able to write behavior scenarios.
Software Quality Assurance services
We offer the next software Quality Assurance services:
- Selection of traditional and automated test design techniques
- Test plan creation/execution and reporting
- Multi-level testing (Unit, Integration, System, Acceptance)
- Functional / Non-functional testing (All Types)
- Performance testing (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance)
You don’t have enough time, staff or budget to manually test your product over and over again. In fact, the added costs of manual software testing shouldn’t be eating up your budgets. Our software test automation services offer an accelerated approach to functional testing – impeccable results reached with less budget and time spent.
- You eliminate the human error factor.
- You no longer depend on quality assurance staff, that can quit anytime.
- You can obtain test coverage at any level you need.
- You save time for the development team by eliminating code review in case tests fail after pull requests.
- You gain confidence in quality so the product can be modified in any way with the lowest risks.
- You optimize your resources with less money spent on tools, training, and wages.
- You end up with a library of reusable test cases you can deploy at any time.
Key Benefits of Test Automation Frameworks
We build robust Test Automation Frameworks that have key benefits:
- integration in all CI/CD processes
- instant product quality result available for any stakeholder
- highly informative reports on test coverage
- full data stack required for issue localization
- multi-platform/environment execution
- test execution in scalable parallel mode
- test data instant recovery
- low-cost maintainability
Software Testing Frameworks & Tools We Use
take the right real-time actions.
Read More about Software Testing
At the moment application is running online 24/7. And our software testing services are very important as they allow to protect from big and little bugs.
We had an important function not only to launch the application but also to support and test it in real-time.
There were many challenges for software testers in 2019-2020 and we are glad to share our predictions for the latest software testing trends in 2019.
We’ve posed the question: what’s inside in your toolkit to testing and here are the top answers we’ve gotten.
A testing strategy needs to include the objective, methods, a time scale, the resources needed and the testing environment.
Get a Free Consultation