Romexsoft Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Romexsoft) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through the Website www.romexsoft.com (hereinafter referred to as Website). Romexsoft does not collect or process personal data through the cookies placed by Romexsoft. We only process the data that users voluntarily provide, by means of contacting with Romexsoft representatives using contact forms on the Website. This information may include, but not limited to, user’s first and last name, e-mail address, company name, phone number. Romexsoft is committed to ensuring that user’s privacy is protected.
How We Gather Information
Information is gathered in two ways:
- Directly (e.g when you subscribe to Romexsoft blog, fill in the contact form, download an e-book or a case study etc.).
- Indirectly (e.g using website).
How We Use Your Information
Romexsoft might use your information to:
- remember when you visited Website and track your browsing patterns by using Cookies;
- ensure the information we share on Website is presented in an effective way for you and your device;
- monitor Website usage and identify the hotspots;
- contact you by mail, email, phone according to the permissions you gave us to let you know about any of our products and services.
If you have applied to any of our services we will use the information you provided to keep in touch with you regarding those services.
Access to Your Personal Data
You can request Romexsoft to provide access to information that we hold about you and require it to be corrected.
Also, you can request to delete such personal data. You can do this by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us using the address mentioned at the end of this Privacy and Cookies Policy (hereinafter referred to as Policy).
Notice: a primary identifier for us will be your e-mail.
Cookies store information updated every time you come back to the Website. This data helps improve your browsing experience and it can be used for marketing and remarketing campaigns or statistical purposes.
Cookie files don’t give us access to your computer or information you decide not to share with us.
You can choose to accept or deactivate cookies in your browser, following the instructions below:
- Click on ‘Menu’ symbol.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Choose ‘Show advanced options’.
- In ‘Privacy’ section select ‘Content settings’.
- In ‘Cookies’ click on ‘All cookies and site data’.
- In an opened window click on ‘Remove all’ if you would like to delete all cookies. If you would like to except individual cookies scroll over the cookie name with your mouse and click ‘X’ to delete.
- Click on Safari top left.
- Select ‘Preferences’ in the menu.
- Click on ‘Privacy’.
- Click on ‘Remove all website data’.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click on ‘Menu’.
- Click on ‘Options’.
- Choose ‘Privacy’ and click on ‘Delete recent history’.
- Select how often you want to clear the history and type of item.
- Click on ‘Delete’.
- Internet Explorer
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu and select ‘Internet Options’.
- In ‘General’ tab in ‘Browsing history’ select ‘Delete’.
- Select ‘Cookies’.
- Click on ‘Delete’.
Remember: if you deactivate cookies this may prevent you from taking the full advantage of the Website.
Changes to the Policy
We may change Privacy and Cookies Policy by updating this page. Users are advised to regularly read the Policy for possible changes. This Policy is effective from May 1st, 2017.
50 Gnata Khotkevycha St.,