Java Software Development Services We Provide
Romexsoft is a Java Development Outsourcing Company and Managed Services Provider. Full-cycle Java Software Development Services since 2004. 17+ years of Professional Experience in Building, Deploying, and Supporting Java Applications for SMBs and Startups.
We strive to build strategic long-term partnerships with our clients by providing exceptional quality services at all stages of development and delivery. To provide great customer experience, we develop and retain a strong bench of Oracle Certified Java Professionals and AWS Solutions Architects.
Romexsoft is an official AWS Certified Consulting Partner Company. Besides professional software development services we provide premium end-to-end 24×7 DevOps Support Services.
Leverage our experience in delivering cost-effective robust software solutions for AWS public cloud. Romexsoft Dedicated Software Development Team of professionals will bring your project to life!
What Our Clients Say
AdTech Text-to-Speech SaaS Platform for Content Publishers
- “Romexsoft’s team is essential to the product’s success. Not only have they kept development costs in check, but they’ve also managed to scale the solution substantially, onboarding a few key clients in the process. Their developers are equally personable and capable. We have found a team of devoted people who care about their clients and are very attentive to our needs.”
Oren Liberman, COO @ Tim Media
FinTech Credit Score SaaS Solution for Online Banking
- “Romexsoft has built a skilled and proactive team for SavvyMoney, eager to propose new solutions and hire expertise when needed. They have very good developers. The Romexsoft team is fairly well versed in English, both written and spoken. We haven’t had the same problem with them as with other vendors. It’s a pleasure to work with Romexsoft, and I would highly recommend them.”
Bhavna Guglani, VP of Product @ SavvyMoney
EMR / EHR HealthCare SaaS Solution for Therapy Companies
- “Romexsoft successfully delivered the therapy system. Its overall functionalities provided the company an advantage over its competitors. The team exercised competence, meticulous approach to Agile development and responsiveness throughout the development phase.”
Gennady Gandelman, CEO @ Pragma-IT
Java Outsourcing Use Cases
Custom Java Development
Romexsoft Java developers, along with QA specialists, DevOps engineers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, and other professionals, provide full-cycle software development services ensuring high security, availability, and performance of your Java applications.
Java Web Development
We create web applications using flexible, reliable and secure Java Spring Framework. There are options to create either a versatile REST API with a combination of any UI framework, or a classic MVC application with a combination of Thymeleaf or Freemarker server-side Java template engine.
Java Mobile App Development
We build Robust and Secure Mobile Applications. Romexsoft has talented Oracle Certified professionals who combine their knowledge and expertise to develop native Android mobile applications.
Java Apps Security & Compliance
Romexsoft’s Architects and Java Professionals apply security best practices to ensure Java application security, and meet various compliance requirements such as PCI, SOC, HIPAA, and others.
Java Apps Modernization
- Monolithic Java Apps re-engineering to a Microservices or Serverless architecture
- Java Apps Migration to AWS
- Java Apps Performance Tuning
With the help of the Spring Boot framework, we can quickly develop microservice-based architectures; and with the help of the Spring Cloud framework, we can easily set up applications in the cloud. Our cloud-based applications are cost-effective, flexible, and highly secure.
Hire Your Java Development Team! Request a Free Consultation with our Java Solutions Architect!
Recent Success Stories
Applications Monitoring | Customer Case Study | Ad-Tech
Decentralized Ecosystem for Supply Chains | Customer Case Study | E-Commerce
Decentralized Ecosystem for Supply Chains | Customer Case Study | E-Commerce
Java Development Services FAQ
What is Java development?
Java is a general-purpose, competitive, class-based, and object-oriented programming language that emerged in 1995. Even though many more languages have appeared since then, Java remains one of the most popular languages, and the demand for java application development is only rising. The key features of Java are its simplicity and that it was meant to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java is being continuously upgraded via new versions, and its security and performance levels are steadily enhanced. Java powers numerous digital platforms and applications. Many of the emerging innovative products choose Java because it is considered to be one of the most reliable solutions.
What are Java platform components?
The process of translating the source code written in Java into the machine-readable and executable form happens within the so-called Java platform components. JDK is the abbreviation for Java Development Kit and stands for the Java development environment used for creating Java apps. It contains all needed tools for the development in Java. To run Java programs you need another component: a JRE or Java Runtime Environment that contains supporting files, and the JVM. With the help of the engine Java Virtual Machine, Java code is translated into the machine language, and the run speed of the application increases.
How is Java used in web development?
Web development process with Java presupposes myriad ways, approaches and tracks. Three main and the most common are: Java Servlet, JavaServer Faces, Java Frameworks. Java Servlet is a basic API (Application Programming Interface) that helps developers build applications for web browsers. The second approach is to use JSF (JavaServer Faces). This is a more complex API that offers more tools, but nevertheless has less options for customization than the Servlet. There are also plenty of Java frameworks (ready-made templates or code snippets) that help engineers to create code for common tasks in an easier way. Using this approach programmers can copy-and-paste already existing pieces of code.
Is Java still good for web development in 2022?
Thanks to its reliability, flexibility, simplicity, and access to versatile development options Java apps development is not losing its popularity. The tendency for the future is that Java will remain an excellent choice for many new businesses. Java is flexible, cross-platform, and allows seamless scaling. It is adapted for the cloud and offers a wide range of capabilities for microservices development. Most promising advanced tech solutions such as Big Data, ML, analytics, and chatbots widely use Java. Many companies that do not have in-house Java expertise opt for Java software development outsourcing and turn to Java app development companies for assistance.
Why You Need Java After All
Java has a well-designed reach API with a large ecosystem of well-tested libraries and frameworks for any use case. It is both easy and convenient to design, implement and deploy your applications in Java.
Java is designed as a distributed language and allows you to have several computers working simultaneously on one network. On top of that, Java has the whole ecosystem of Big Data processing frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Sockets, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Multicast Sockets, Kafka, and Message Passing Interface (MPI).
Java allows running the same application on different systems – an indispensable point for a modern software solution. In fact, Java succeeds at this point as it is independent on both levels – source and binary.
Developing high-load applications using Java is easier and more efficient as the technology allows programs to perform several tasks simultaneously within a single program.
Our Java Technology Stack
- Java EE
- Java SE
- Hibernate / JPA
- Spring Data
- Apache Camel
- Apache Active MQ
- Enterprise SOA
Java Built Tool
Java View Technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MySQL, MariaDB Galera Cluster
- AWS RDS
- Spark structured streaming
- Apache Kafka
- Amazon EMR
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon Kinesis
Java Open Source Frameworks
- Spring Framework 3+
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud
- Hibernate 3+
- Apache Solr, Lucene
- AWS Corretto Java SDK
17 Years of Experience in Java
- Romexsoft is a Top Java Outsourcing Company in Ukraine
- Coherent and reliable SDLC process
- Trusted Partner since 2004
- Romexsoft holds a perfect 5-Star Rating on Clutch
- 90% of clients are willing to recommend the company due to transparency, responsiveness, and strong AWS expertise
- Rapid onboarding at no extra cost
- $0 Recruitment Fee
- Own software development center in Lviv, Ukraine
Trained and Certified Staff
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer professional-level certifications
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional-level certifications
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner professional-level certifications
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer professional-level certifications
- In-house Dedicated Software Development Team
- Highly skilled and experienced Ukrainian tech experts
- Stable performance of Top-Notch Java Scrum Teams