End-to-end support for AWS cloud-based businesses
For most businesses, online presence and smooth operation of all systems 24/7 is the key to success. Even the slightest downtime or unaccounted system glitches can immediately translate to profit and/or opportunity losses.
Romexsoft provides day-to-day infrastructure management by implementing best practices to automate common activities, and provides full-lifecycle services to provision, run, and support customer`s infrastructure.
How We Work
1. Discovery and Planning
- Establishing effective communication channels with the development team
- Infrastructure assessment and business impact analysis
- DR capabilities analysis
2. Setup and Transition
- Monitoring tools setup and configuration
- Review of the current on-call workflow and adaptation
- Review/update/creation of the Runbooks and Documentation
- Definition and setup of escalation policies
- Key Metrics definition: SLO, SLA
3. Ongoing 24/7 Support
- 24/7 Incident management
- Metrics Analysis
- Post mortem reports
- Service Level Reports
4. Ongoing Improvements
Day-to-day infrastructure management and improvements:
- Automate common activities
- Monitoring and Alerting system capabilities improvement
- Runbooks, knowledge management & documentation
Next-Gen Monitoring Solution
24/7 Alerting & Incident Management Tools
Ready to use* 24/7 alerting, incident management and collaboration tools:
- Jira Service Desk
* These tools are free to use.
AWS Certified Staff
Well trained AWS certified staff:
- SysOps engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Field experts
- Dedicated Service Manager
Ready to use integrations for major tools and services:
- AWS CloudWatch
24/7 DevOps Support
True 24/7/365 Tier 2 and Tier 3 end-to-end technical support including next-generation monitoring, incident management, SLA, Service Desk, postmortem and findings reports.
Romexsoft’s DevOps & SysOps engineers act as an extension of your in-house team and provide continuous improvements to your infrastructure.
Experienced team of DevOps & SysOps engineers fully dedicated to the realization of your project.
Time & Material
Pay as you go model. When you delegate the particular tasks and pay for the work done.
Fixed Price Project
We analyze your requirements and deliver the solution according to the set schedule and budget.
Romexsoft DevOps Ecosystem
Incident Tracking and Collaboration
take the right real-time actions.
Source Code Management
Infrastructure as a Code
Real-time guidance for your business operations
Romexsoft provides round-the-clock coverage and on-demand access to certified SysOps & DevOps technicians. Benefit from our proactive approach to accelerate your system’s performance, improve stability and uptime.
- 24/7/365 next-generation monitoring and cloud support services/li>
- AWS Certified SysOps & DevOps engineers
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 tech support
- Dedicated Service Manager
Incidents response orchestration
Romexsoft aligns people, processes and technology involved in responding to, and mitigating, incidents. We are following and implementing the best strategies in incidents response orchestration:
- Proactive prevention of incident re-occurrence
- One service desk to ensure uptime for all your apps
- Direct reporting of new findings and improvement suggestions
- Intelligent analytics and postmortem incident analysis
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
Let Romexsoft’s DevOps team take over the day-by-day management of your AWS cloud environments and workloads while your in-house teams focuses on core business tasks.
- Automated backups, disaster recovery procedures
- Maximize the effectiveness of your cloud environment
- Maintain smooth operations during peak loads
- Managed Cloud DevOps services
Security and compliance
Romexsoft’s DevOps team will help you design and maintain secure cloud infrastructures and streamline the process of multi-regulatory compliance.
- Security audit, infrastructure assessment reports and consulting
- Secure and compliant architecture design for companies in highly-regulated industries (Health Care, FinTech)
- Experts in compliance: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOC1, SOC2
- Programmatic monitoring of cyber risks and instant alerts