End-to-end DevOps Support for AWS based SaaS Companies
For most businesses, online presence and smooth operation of all systems 24×7 is the key to success. Even the slightest downtime or unaccounted system glitches can immediately translate to profit or opportunity losses.
Romexsoft provides full-cycle 24×7 DevOps Support Services to PROVISION, RUN, and OPTIMIZE customer’s infrastructures on AWS. Leverage the experience of our AWS certified SysOps & DevOps professionals to maximize your service uptime and minimize the negative impact of downtime on your business.
How It Works
1. Discovery and Planning
- Establishing effective communication channels with the development team
- Infrastructure assessment and business impact analysis
- DR capabilities analysis
2. Setup and Transition
- Monitoring tools setup and configuration
- Review of the current on-call workflow and adaptation
- Review/update/create the Runbooks and Documentation
- Key Metrics definition; SLO, SLA, and Escalation policies approval
3. Ongoing 24x7 Support
- 24×7 Incident Response
- Metrics Analysis
- Post Mortem Reports
- Service Level Reports
4. Ongoing Improvements
- Day-to-day infrastructure management
- Automation of common activities
- Monitoring and Alerting system capabilities improvement
- Runbooks, knowledge management & documentation
Next-Gen Monitoring Solution
Ready-made monitoring solution for your environment:
24x7 Alerting & Incident Management Tools
Ready to use 24×7 alerting, incident management and collaboration tools:
- Jira Service Desk
Well-trained AWS certified Staff
Romexsoft develops a strong bench of AWS-trained and certified staff:
- SysOps engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Field experts
- Dedicated Service Manager
Various Integration Solutions
Ready to use integrations for major tools and services:
- AWS CloudWatch
What Our Clients Say
24x7 DevOps Support Services for Healthcare Marketplace
- “The client has experienced an increase in their SLA from 99% to 99.5%, thanks to the team’s escalation process. The team stays on track using Jira, which helps them manage their workflow and backlog items. The team’s technical and hands-on approach helps them quickly deal with incidents.”
Jun Seki, CTO @ Healthera
24x7 SysOps Support Services for AdTech Company
- “Romexsoft is a great partner to the AdTech company. They made all possible lines of communication open, providing an overall smooth workflow.”
DevOps Manager @ Equild Holdings
Infrastructure Monitoring Solution for E-learning SaaS Platform
- “The system introduced by Romextsoft was significantly cheaper than the client’s previous third-party alternative. The product was reliable. The team was responsive, easy to work with, and facilitated direct calls for the project’s progress.”
Daniel O’Reilly, CTO @ LearnCube
DevOps Support Use Cases
Round-the-clock DevOps Support
Romexsoft provides 24×7 monitoring and incident response for IT infrastructures and application located on AWS.
- 24×7 Monitoring and Incident Response
- 27×7 Support Team of AWS certified SysOps & DevOps professionals
- Tier 2 SysOps and Tier 3 DevOps Support
Proactive Incident Management
Romexsoft aligns people, processes, and technology involved in responding to, and mitigating, incidents. We are following and implementing the best ITSM strategies in incidents response management:
- Proactive prevention of incident re-occurrence
- One service desk to ensure uptime for all your apps
- Direct reporting of new findings and improvement suggestions
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
Romexsoft DevOps team takes over the day-by-day management of your AWS cloud environments and workloads while your in-house teams focus on core business tasks.
- Automates backups and disaster recovery procedures
- Maximize the effectiveness of your cloud environment
- Maintain smooth operations during peak loads
Security and Compliance
Romexsoft AWS certified Solution Architects will help you design and maintain secure cloud infrastructures and streamline the process of multi-regulatory compliance.
- Security audit, and infrastructure assessment reports
- Secure and compliant architecture design for companies in highly regulated industries like Health Care and FinTech
- Experts in compliance: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOC1, SOC2
Our DevOps Toolkit
Incident Tracking and Collaboration
take the right real-time actions.
Source Code Management
Infrastructure as a Code
24x7 DevOps Support Services FAQ
What is DevOps support?
DevOps support means providing, controlling, and securing the application infrastructure as well as ensuring uninterrupted functioning of the application. DevOps (acronym for development and operations) movement emerged as the aspiration to ‘break the wall’ and “close the gap” between the two IT functions – “development” and “operations”. This gradual unification proved to be highly beneficial for both: businesses and IT specialists.
DevOps stands for a set of practices aimed at establishing better collaboration between the Devs and the Ops; as well as at helping to develop, update and deploy new applications faster.
What does DevOps support include?
Depending on the IT vendor that provides these services, DevOps support includes:
- 24×7 management of your cloud environments and workloads
- 24×7 monitoring and incidents response for IT infrastructures and applications located on AWS
- proactive prevention of incident reoccurrence to ensure uptime for all your apps; reporting on new incident findings and improvement suggestions
- maintenance of cloud infrastructures and ensuring multi-regulatory compliance (including security audits, infrastructure assessment reports etc.)
Why should you use DevOps?
Software no longer supports businesses, they became an integral component of every business. Companies interact with their customers on all kinds of devices through softwares such as online services or applications. To increase operational efficiency companies use software in every part of the value chain, e.g. logistics, communications, and operations.
So we recommend implementing DevOps practices to create secure, robust, and cost-effective environments for your software as well as provide automated configuration management for different environments.
What are the main benefits of DevOps integration?
Implementation of DevOps helps businesses boost their efficiency on multiple layers. It enables to increase the frequency of deployment , which speeds up the product’s time to market. Moreover, it helps businesses improve the quality of their software, at the same time – save costs on development and increase their revenue.
Collaboration and processes in a team become much more mature and coordinated because DevOps involves many stakeholders and encourages cooperation. DevOps ensures scalability and software reliability that are also the important points to consider.
Our AWS Expertise & Credentials
Recent Success Stories
DevOps Support Services | Customer Case Study | Healthcare
DevOps Support Services | Customer Case Study | E-commerce
DevOps Support Services | Customer Case Study | Healthcare