Romexsoft is an official member of the AWS Partner Network.
Trusted software development & consulting vendor since 2004.
Certified AWS Consulting Partner Company.
Partnership & Awards
Cloud Development Services
Having Romexsoft on board means more than deploying superior apps in the cloud. Build a more reliable ecosystem of cloud applications: reduce the risks of vendor lock-in huge on-premises bills and accelerate release pace to deliver fault-tolerant, stable and high-performing application to the end-users.
We offer comprehensive cloud app development consulting services for our clients. This includes guidance and support throughout the entire process of creating cloud-native applications or migrating existing apps to the cloud.
Get the next-level scalability & performance for your software by moving from monolithic to microservices architecture. Be sure that your applications are leveraging the technology to deliver the required business value.
Cloud Assessment & Optimization
Be sure that you are getting the most out of your cloud investment. Our experts evaluate cloud infrastructure and then provide useful recommendations to reduce your overall cloud spend and optimize the resources for maximum efficiency.
Migration to Cloud
Cloud migration services provide a personalized and well-thought-out solution for migrating applications to the cloud. Our experts identify the most suitable migration strategy to ensure a smooth transition without interrupting the business processes.
Learn How Сloud Apps Can Give Your Business an Edge
Schedule a call with our team of cloud development professionals to get more insight about cloud-based applications and cloud-native infrastructure.
Unlock Rapid App Development with Our Cloud Services and Experienced Engineering Team
Our approach to Cloud Application Development means usage of the microservices architecture, adoption of the container-driven model, incorporation of stateless components and application of DevOps practices. You will be partnering with a team of certified Architects, Developers, Testers, SysOps, and DevOps working together towards meeting your business goals.
- Reliable, scalable, secure, and affordable cloud infrastructure
- AWS data centers are built to meet even the most security-sensitive requirements
- AWS comes equipped with a multitude of compliance tools
- Improved cloud computing flexibility
- Focus on resilience
- Agile, hyper-focused productive teams
Microservice Application Development
- Infrastructure as Code
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Configuration management & provisioning
- Next-Generation Monitoring Services
- Seamless scale up and scale down
- Better for roll-backs
- Easier to repair
Security and Compliance
- Faster distribution of security patches
- Improved logging, application and security monitoring
- Designed to implement DiD (Defense in Depth) architecture:
– Apply authentication between each component
– Minimize the trust between components
- Significant speed boost for the development and testing cycles
- Improved security through application isolation
- Shorter release cycles
Related Services to Cloud Application Development
Romexsoft provides AWS consulting services during every stage of building software.Read More
Empower your business with a Managed Team of certified senior engineers.Read More
Have a talk with our cloud application development expert to identify the key challenges that might affect your business, and find a productive strategy to tackle them.
Book a free consultation with our cloud application development expert.
Cloud App Development Case Studies
Software Development Services for FinTech Company | Customer Case Study | FinTech
Verified by AWS
Open Market is an enterprise web application for managing advertisements on radio stations and creating advertising network on radio broadcast.
Managed Team | Customer Case Study | HealthCare
Cloud Application Development Reviews
Text-to-Speech SaaS for Content Publishers
- “Romexsoft’s team is essential to the product’s success. Not only have they kept development costs in check, but they’ve also managed to scale the solution substantially, onboarding a few key clients in the process. Their developers are equally personable and capable. We have found a team of devoted people who care about their clients and are very attentive to our needs.”
Oren Liberman, COO @ Tim Media
Educational Stock Trading Mobile App Development
- “Romexsoft developed both the front- and backend of the app. They also built the server-side along with all the functionality that we needed. Our product requires heavy front- and backend work in AWS, but we didn’t have the budget to onboard and support a full development team, seeing as we’re a small startup company. Romexsoft offered an effective solution to turn our idea into a scalable, workable product that we can present to prospective investors.”
Jim Stemper, CEO @ Uptick Stocks
Java Apps Migration from PWS to AWS for the TIC industry SaaS
- “We’ve been working with Romexsoft for nearly a year now; we engaged them to assist in the migration of multiple PWS microservices to AWS and continue to leverage their skills to operate and extend those environments. Their code skills are fantastic and their communications, best represented by the weekly standups, are exemplary. I cannot recommend them highly enough.”
Jon Labrie, CTO @ Greenfence
Looking for Cloud App Development Services?
Contact Our Experts Today
Сloud Development Services FAQ
What is a cloud application?
A cloud application is a software that runs on remote servers, typically hosted by a third-party provider, and is accessed over the internet. The term ‘cloud’ refers to the use of a network of remote servers to store, manage, and process data instead of a local server or personal computer.
Cloud applications are designed to be scalable, highly available, and accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. They can range from simple applications such as email or file sharing, to complex business applications such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, customer relationship management (CRM) software, or data analytics platforms.
What are the benefits of cloud app?
The use of cloud applications offers many benefits, including flexibility, cost savings, and simplified management. Since the applications and data are hosted in the cloud, businesses can scale their use up or down as needed, and pay only for what they use.
Additionally, cloud applications can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, which allows for remote work and collaboration. Finally, cloud providers often handle maintenance, security, and updates, which reduces the burden on businesses to manage these tasks themselves.
What is cloud application development?
Cloud application development refers to the process of designing, building, and deploying software applications that run on remote servers accessed over the internet. Cloud application development involves creating software using cloud computing technologies, which includes the use of infrastructure, platforms, and software provided by cloud service providers.
Cloud application development allows businesses to scale quickly, reduce costs, and increase efficiency. Additionally, cloud applications are often more secure than traditional applications, since the data is stored and processed in the cloud.
What are the types of cloud computing models?
There are three main types of cloud computing models.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service offers the basic building blocks for cloud IT and generally provides access to networking functions, computers (virtual or physical), and data storage capacity. IaaS provides the highest level of flexibility and control over your IT resources and is most similar to existing IT systems that many development teams and developers are already familiar with.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Platforms as a Service eliminate the need for organizations to manage the underlying infrastructure (usually hardware and operating systems) and allow you to focus on deploying and managing your applications. This helps you become more productive as you no longer need to worry about resource procurement, capacity planning, software maintenance, patching, or any other unspecialized tasks associated with running your application.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service provides you with a fully developed product that is administered and operated by the service provider. In most cases, people referring to SaaS are talking about end-user applications. With a SaaS offering you don’t need to think about how the service is managed or how the underlying infrastructure is maintained; you simply need to think about how you will use that specific software.