The broadcasting company Media Company “TRK LUX” had a need in managing multiple radio streams in different cities, simplifying workflow and resolving the issues of people working with placing advertising orders, checking their compliance with legislative limitations and standards, monitoring the execution of tasks.
- Manage all the advertisements in one place;
- Keep track of the orders and their time in the air;
- Have remote access to manage all radio streams.
In order to reach the goal Romexsoft developed OpenMarket web application that allows to manage these advertisements and control the broadcasting process on different radio stations. OpenMarket gives an opportunity to see all ads, schedule their timeline and mix their positions depending on the target audience.
OpenMarket gives an opportunity to process advertisements in mp3 and text scripts for radio DJs. Also, it is integrated with Sound Imperia software to help prepare all data for broadcasting and manage it on demand.
To reduce time spent on ad managing and provide fast performance Romexsoft developed full-text search, hit highlighting, and faceted search.
At the moment OpenMarket is used by 2 radio stations that have up to 50 regional substations providing an opportunity to process over 5000 ads per day.
As all radio stations’ and substations’ advertisement spaces are managed in one place two big pain points have been resolved:
- Releasing of 2 competitive ads during one commercial break.
- Selling one ad space to few clients by different managers.
- This led to a reduction of critical user impact and maximum automation of everyday processes.
Key features include:
- creating and managing ad campaigns;
- filter-based search system – Solr integration;
- on-air advertisement grid;
- scheduling system;
- dashboards and reports with key data.
Partnership and Membership
Recent Success Stories
Adobe Commerce Development on AWS for a Retailer
AWS Development Services for Retailer | Customer Case Study | E-Commerce
Verified by AWS
Building Disaster Recovery Solution on AWS for Health-Care SaaS
AWS DevOps Services for Healthcare Marketplace | Customer Case Study | Healthcare
Verified by AWS
Decoupling Application’s Architecture for EdTech SaaS
AWS Services for E-learning SaaS | Customer Case Study | EdTech