Our DevOps Services
Accelerate your cloud operations, minimize costs, speed up the release cycle by driving efficiency with Romexsoft DevOps Professional Services.
Design and maintain cloud systems using best practices and latest technologies in DevOps automation, next-gen monitoring, release management, incident management, continuous integration, and deployment.
Get professional advice from our AWS certified Solution Architects how to deliver secure, compliant, cost-effective, and reliable cloud systems! Leverage our experience by utilizing Romexsoft DevOps Consulting Services, Development, and Support Services.
DevOps Use Cases
Manage interactions between your cloud and on-premises environments, servers, storage, network, virtualization software and more.
Design, oversee and control your cloud operations. No more back-and-forth between the Dev and Ops team during troubleshooting.
Ensure your сloud resources are right-sized to serve business workloads in a cost-effective manner.
Implement a robust continuous monitoring system with event-driven management architecture.
Increase the number of successful deployments through effective release management practices.
Ensure security and compliance of your cloud architecture, apply best security practices, manage inspections, and security audits.
24×7 DevOps Support
Extensive 24×7 end-to-end support of your infrastructures, workloads, and operations.
Build cost-effective DR environments for your business-critical applications and workloads. Ensure fast recovery to deliver the best user experience to your customer.
IT Staff Augmentation
Romexsoft DevOps and IT engineers act as an extension of your in-house team. Our remote developers integrate into your company’s development processes.
Read more about Romexsoft IT Staff Augmentation Services.
Plug-and-play delivery unit fully dedicated to the realization of your project. The team is assembled of experienced DevOps, Developers, Architects, and other field experts. Read more about Romexsoft Dedicated Development Team Services.
We analyze your requirements and deliver the solution according to the schedule and budget. Managed Project is a Fixed Price Project fully managed by Romexsoft.
24×7 DevOps Support
True 24x7x365 Tier 2 and Tier 3 end-to-end technical support within SLA including next-generation monitoring, incident management, Service Desk, postmortem, and findings reports. Read more about Romexsoft 24×7 DevOps Support Services.
What Our Clients Say
Infrastructure Monitoring Solution for E-learning Company
- “The system introduced by Romextsoft was significantly cheaper than the client’s previous third-party alternative. The product was reliable. The team was responsive, easy to work with, and facilitated direct calls for the project’s progress.”
Daniel O’Reilly, CTO @ LearnCube
24x7 DevOps Support Services for Healthcare Marketplace
- “The client has experienced an increase in their SLA from 99% to 99.5%, thanks to the team’s escalation process. The team stays on track using Jira, which helps them manage their workflow and backlog items. The team’s technical and hands-on approach helps them quickly deal with incidents.”
Jun Seki, CTO @ Healthera
Text-to-speech Audio SaaS Platform Development for AdTech Company
- “Romexsoft’s team is essential to the product’s success. Not only have they kept development costs in check, but they’ve also managed to scale the solution substantially, onboarding a few key clients in the process. Their developers are equally personable and capable. We have found a team of devoted people who care about their clients and are very attentive to our needs.”
Oren Liberman, COO @ Tim Media
Recent DevOps Case Studies
DevOps Services for Tech-based Gifting Marketplace | Customer Case Study | E-commerce
DevOps Support Services for Healthcare Marketplace | Customer Case Study | Healthcare
DevOps Development Services for E-learning Company | Customer Case Study | EdTech
Contact With Our DevOps Experts
We can assist you in tailoring cost-effective DevOps Services and Solutions for your business.
Our AWS Expertise & Credentials
Our DevOps Toolkit
Romexsoft DevOps Expertise
24/7 Incident Tracking and Collaboration
Source Code Management
Infrastructure as a Code
DevOps Services FAQ
How can my business benefit from DevOps Services integration?
DevOps means getting more work done with fewer people involved. By applying DevOps methodology you can meet your goals faster, with fewer errors and less investment involved.
Companies using DevOps practices manage to:
- Deploy code up to 30% more frequently with 50% fewer failures compared to those who do not practice DevOps.
- Leverage the overall quality of software development by 63% and improve the quality of the produced code by 38%.
- Increase availability of your systems and reduce the costs of sustaining an effective production environment.
What are the benefits for my development team from utilizing DevOps Services?
- Let your programmers stay focused on code and business logic, rather than on builds, server configurations, and environment management they work with.
- Establish a better management and operations culture focusing on the product delivery roadmap.
- Improve your team’s flexibility and allow you to make new changes within a few minutes, rather than months.
- Deliver only the best customer experience by eliminating the human error factor and other related issues.
How do I start using Romexsoft DevOps Consulting Services?
Ready to begin the discussion between your Dev and Ops team, but not sure, which steps to take first? Our AWS certified Solution Architects can help you to:
- Conduct Technology Assessment and provide you with an Improvement Report.
- Identify the best DevOps Model and Toolchain to meet your business goals.
- Develop the definitive services blueprint along with a step-by-step strategic roadmap.
- Optimize your existing IT infrastructure and resource usage.
- Provide you with expert problem solving.
What kind of DevOps Services and Solutions Romexsoft has experience in?
Our AWS certified DevOps engineers are experienced in:
- Creating secure, robust, and cost-effective environments using continuous integration & continuous deployment DevOps practices.
- Provide automated configuration management for different environments such as production, sandbox, etc.
- Implement load balancing, auto-scaling, and failover solutions.
- Design cost-effective disaster recovery solutions and procedures.
- Implement real-time proactive monitoring for applications, infrastructures, and workloads.
Trusted Software Development vendor and Managed Service provider since 2004.
AWS Consulting Partner
15+ AWS Certifications and proven track record in HealthCare, FinTech, AdTech, EdTech, and Media industries.
60% of our clients have been working with us for over 4 years maximizing their ROI by leveraging long-term partner relationships.
90% of clients are willing to recommend the company due to transparency, responsiveness, and strong AWS expertise.
Let’s Talk about Your Business Needs!
Contact with our DevOps experts today. Tell us a little about your project and we will be in touch right away!