Our DevOps Service Offerings
Romexsoft offers a range of DevOps services to help SMBs and startups accelerate their cloud journey, reduce costs, and enhance security. We provide DevOps consulting, implementation, and managed services to help organizations improve the quality and reliability of their cloud operations.
DevOps Consulting Services
We guide our clients how to adopt DevOps culture to accelerate cloud operations, minimize costs, and improve security. Romexsoft’s DevOps Consulting Services include:
- Assessment and cloud strategy development
- Cloud architecture design and implementation
- Proof-of-concept implementation
- DevOps processes improvement
- Security and compliance assessments
DevOps as a Service
We assist our clients in implementing DevOps practices in their organizations. Romexsoft’s DevOps as a Service offering includes implementation of the best DevOps practices, such as:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Monitoring, logging and performance
- Infrastructure as Code
Managed DevOps Services
We handle clients’ IT infrastructure and workloads, ensuring they are optimized for cost, security, and speed. Romexsoft’s DevOps Managed Services offering include:
- 24×7 monitoring and incident response
- Cloud infrastructure management
- Performance optimization and scalability
- Apps modernization & SRE
- Security and compliance management
Romexsoft’s AWS DevOps Solutions and Expertise
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Build, test, and deploy your applications with speed and reliability using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
As an AWS DevOps consulting company, Romexsoft can help you automate your CI/CD pipelines enabling frequent code changes, cloud application deployments, infrastructure as code updates, new feature rollouts, and timely implementation of fixes and patches.
Monitoring, Logging, and Performance
Ensure that your AWS infrastructure and applications are performing optimally and meeting or exceeding the expectations of your users.
As a trusted AWS Partner Company offering outsourcing DevOps services, Romexsoft can assist in implementing modern monitoring and logging systems. This enables you to detect issues early and troubleshoot them quickly, improving the performance of your applications and infrastructure.
Infrastructure as Code
Automate and manage your infrastructure and resources with ease using code. Improve agility, reduce manual effort, and increase efficiency in managing AWS infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions offered by Romexsoft.
The IaC approach provides numerous benefits, including version control, faster deployments, and greater consistency and repeatability.
Romexsoft offers expert assistance with implementing IaC solutions as a part of our DevOps Services, making it easy for you to deploy and manage complex infrastructures on AWS.
Integrate security into every step of delivery and deployment by implementing DevSecOps principles into your software development process.
Build secure and scalable applications by leveraging the latest tools and technologies in DevSecOps while reducing the risk of data breaches and other security threats.
As a reputable DevOps service provider, Romexsoft can help you build secure applications that meet industry standards and compliance regulations.
What Our Clients Say
Infrastructure Monitoring Solution for E-learning Company
- “The system introduced by Romextsoft was significantly cheaper than the client’s previous third-party alternative. The product was reliable. The team was responsive, easy to work with, and facilitated direct calls for the project’s progress.”
Daniel O’Reilly, CTO @ LearnCube
24x7 DevOps Support Services for Healthcare Marketplace
- “The client has experienced an increase in their SLA from 99% to 99.5%, thanks to the team’s escalation process. The team stays on track using Jira, which helps them manage their workflow and backlog items. The team’s technical and hands-on approach helps them quickly deal with incidents.”
Jun Seki, CTO @ Healthera
Text-to-speech Audio SaaS Platform Development for AdTech Company
- “Romexsoft’s team is essential to the product’s success. Not only have they kept development costs in check, but they’ve also managed to scale the solution substantially, onboarding a few key clients in the process. Their developers are equally personable and capable. We have found a team of devoted people who care about their clients and are very attentive to our needs.”
Oren Liberman, COO @ Tim Media
Our AWS Expertise & Credentials
Modernize Your Business! Contact Our DevOps Experts Today!
DevOps Use Cases
Manage interactions between your cloud and on-premises environments, servers, storage, network, virtualization software and more.
Design, oversee and control your cloud operations. No more back-and-forth between the Dev and Ops team during troubleshooting.
AWS Cost Optimization
Ensure your сloud resources are right-sized to serve business workloads in a cost-effective manner.
Implement a robust continuous monitoring system with event-driven management architecture.
Increase the number of successful releases by applying the best DevOps practices in software delivery.
Ensure security and compliance of your cloud architecture, apply best security practices, manage inspections, and security audits.
Cloud Apps Modernization
Rebuild legacy systems to scalable, cost-effective, and secure Web & Mobile applications optimized for top performance.
Build cost-effective DR environments for business-critical apps and workloads. Ensure fast recovery to deliver the best user experience to customers.
Our DevOps Toolkit
DevOps Services FAQ
DevOps is a set of practices that help organizations improve their software development and delivery processes. DevOps practices focus on collaboration, automation, and continuous improvement. The "best" DevOps practices may vary depending on the specific context and needs of the organization. However, some widely recognized DevOps practices include:
1. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is used to streamline and automate the development, testing, and deployment stages. To enable rapid and frequent releases with minimal risk, DevOps teams utilize AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and AWS CodeDeploy tools.
2. Monitoring and Logging provide teams with visibility into the performance and health of their systems. DevOps teams use various monitoring and logging services, such as Amazon CloudWatch and AWS CloudTrail to track key metrics, detect issues early, and resolve them before they impact end-users.
3. Infrastructure as Code (IaC) enables teams to manage their infrastructure resources using code, automate provisioning, reduce manual errors, and increase the reliability of their infrastructure. By leveraging AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeCommit teams can maintain version control, perform automated testing, and easily replicate their infrastructure environments across multiple regions and accounts.
4. DevSecOps involves integrating security and compliance into the DevOps pipeline to implement security controls and processes at every stage of the software development lifecycle. By using AWS security services such as IAM, KMS, and Security Hub, as well as leveraging AWS security best practices, organizations can ensure that their DevOps processes are secure, compliant, and resilient to security threats.
By following these best practices, organizations can streamline their software delivery processes, reduce errors, and increase speed and efficiency. This results in improved software quality and faster time to market, allowing organizations to better meet the needs of their customers and stay competitive in the market.
DevOps as a Service is a service model where the consulting company provides expertise in DevOps practices and services to help organizations implement and optimize their DevOps processes. A DevOps consulting company may offer a range of services, including:
1. DevOps Assessment: Assessing an organization's current DevOps practices, tools, apps, workloads and infrastructure to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
2. DevOps Strategy: Developing a tailored DevOps strategy and roadmap that aligns with an organization's business objectives and helps to optimize their software delivery pipeline.
3. DevOps Practices Implementation: By adopting DevOps best practices like CI/CD, Monitoring and Logging, IaC, and DevSecOps organizations can improve the quality and reliability of their software as well as speed up the release cycle.
4. DevOps Toolchain Integration: Integrating various DevOps tools and services, such as source control, build automation, testing, and deployment, to create an end-to-end DevOps pipeline.
5. DevOps Automation: Automating manual and repetitive tasks in the software delivery pipeline to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and increase speed.
By providing DevOps as a Service, a DevOps consulting company can help organizations accelerate their digital transformation, improve software quality, and increase operational efficiency. This allows organizations to focus on their core business objectives while the professional services company manages the underlying infrastructure and tooling required to support DevOps.
Managed DevOps is a type of service offered by DevOps consulting companies that provide day-to-day management and optimization of a client's infrastructure and DevOps processes.
In Managed DevOps Services, the professional DevOps services firm takes on the responsibility of managing, maintaining, and optimizing the client's infrastructure, including monitoring and managing servers, deploying applications, managing security, and ensuring continuous integration and delivery.
Outsourcing DevOps services can provide access to expertise and resources that may not be available in-house, reduce costs, and allow organizations to focus on their core business objectives.
Outsourcing DevOps services to a reputable provider can help organizations reduce the risk of errors, security breaches, and downtime to ensure the continuity of operations. This can be particularly beneficial for small and medium-sized enterprises that may not have the resources to build a dedicated DevOps team.
IT Staff Augmentation
Romexsoft DevOps and IT engineers act as an extension of your in-house team. Our remote developers integrate into your company’s development processes.
Plug-and-play software delivery unit fully dedicated to the realization of your project. The team is assembled of experienced DevOps, Architects, and other field experts.
We analyze your requirements and deliver the solution according to the schedule and budget. Managed Project is a Fixed Price Project fully managed by Romexsoft.
24×7 DevOps Support
True 24×7 end-to-end technical support within SLA including next-generation monitoring, incident management, Service Desk, postmortem, and findings reports.
Why Choose Romexsoft as Your DevOps Service Provider?
Trusted Software Development vendor and Managed Service provider since 2004.
AWS Consulting Partner
20+ AWS Certifications and proven track record in HealthCare, FinTech, AdTech, EdTech, and Media industries.
60% of our clients have been working with us for over 4 years maximizing their ROI by leveraging long-term partner relationships.
5-Star Rating on Clutch
90% of clients are willing to recommend the company due to transparency, responsiveness, and strong AWS expertise.
Partnership & Awards
Recent DevOps Services Case Studies
AWS Services for Online Store | Customer Case Study | E-Commerce
AWS DevOps Services for Healthcare Marketplace | Customer Case Study | Healthcare
Verified by AWS
AWS Services for Healthcare Marketplace | Customer Case Study | Healthcare
Verified by AWS
AWS DevOps Services for Online Marketplace PaaS | Customer Case Study | Ecommerce
Verified by AWS
DevOps Services for Tech-based Gifting Marketplace | Customer Case Study | E-commerce
Verified by AWS
DevOps Support Services | Customer Case Study | Healthcare
Verified by AWS