CorporateGift is a tech-based gifting marketplace and integrated platform. They help companies show appreciation and manage relationships through a new type of gifting experience specifically designed for corporations.
CorporateGift’s solution includes 3 main pillars, namely the huge variety of products to ensure recipient satisfaction, advanced technology and automation for a seamless process control, and a team of experts ready to provide best practice and support to make sure every customer’s need is met.
The Obstacles They Faced
CorporateGift faced a lot of challenges caused by rapid market growth, the main of which were scalability and security that could not be satisfied within their on-premises data center.
How We Helped
By migrating CorporateGift infrastructure from on-premises to AWS, Romexsoft helped CorporateGift achieve the required level of scalability and security, which was not available on their on-premises data center.
CorporateGift IT infrastructure was located on the on-premises data center. The application servers and the database were deployed on one server (including Dev and Production environments) which was not scalable at all, had monolithic architecture and security breaches.
To meet the increasing market demands the company asked Romexsoft to migrate their existing solution into a scalable, highly available, and secure environment.
Amazon Web Services
AWS migration gives organizations a transformational opportunity to change the way they do business. Security and scalability are always at the top of the agenda in any cloud conversation, however, customers find that their scalability opportunities and security posture increase when they move to the AWS Cloud.
AWS migration competent companies like Romexsoft, that have deep experience in helping businesses successfully move to AWS through all phases of complex migration projects, discovery, planning, and operations, provide customers with cost-effective and competitive solutions.
AWS services utilized:
- ECS Fargate
- Amazon RDS for Aurora Serverless
- Amazon EC2 for bastion hosts
- Application Load Balancer
- NAT Gateway
- VPC with a private and public subnets and several AZ’s
- Amazon S3
- Amazon CloudFront
Solution Delivered by Romexsoft
To meet client’s requirements Romexsoft suggested to apply the AWS Replatforming migration strategy. Romexsoft dockerized client’s applications and launched them on ECS Fargate service. As a DB layer – RDS Aurora Serverless was used. AWS ElastiCache service was used as the main caching layer and AWS ElasticSearch service was used as a logs processing tool. Network infrastructure was designed according to the AWS best practices: with multi AZs, bastion hosts in public subnets, and NAT gateways for resources in private subnets. AWS CodePipeline was used for CI/CD processes. Production and Staging environments were provisioned by AWS CloudFormation and set up in different regions.
CorporateGift E-commerce Marketplace AWS Architecture Diagram
What We Achieved Together
- CorporateGift infrastructure was migrated to a secure and scalable AWS environment.
- Due to the scalability of AWS cloud, the company’s business has no issues with serving their customers during peak loads of the system throughout discount periods and rush hours.
- CorporateGift successfully uses new cloud infrastructure and develops his product on AWS.
As Romexsoft is a trusted Software Development Company and Managed Service Provider since 2004, it has extensive expertise in successful delivery of custom solutions in Fintech, HealthCare, Media, EdTech, and AdTech industries.
- Romexsoft is a Certified AWS Consulting Partner that helps cloud-based businesses BUILD, RUN, and OPTIMIZE their systems on AWS.
- 60% of our clients have been working with us for over 4 years maximizing their ROI through long-term partnership relationships.
- 90% of customers are willing to recommend Romexsoft as a reliable software vendor due to its strong expertise which can be proven by our clients’ reviews and 5-star ratings.
Recent Success Stories
Staff Augmentation | Customer Case Study | AdTech
Managed Team | Customer Case Study | HealthCare
DevOps Support Services | Customer Case Study | HealthCare
Let’s Talk about Your Business Needs!
Grow your business, and we’ll ensure your IT infrastructure and workloads keep up with the pace. Leverage our experience – contact us today!