Seamless, Non-Disruptive and Secure Transition to AWS
Romexsoft is a trusted AWS Certified Consulting Partner Company, offering a full spectrum of AWS Migration Services. Move away from bulky legacy infrastructure that’s no longer serving your business well in favor of an agile, robust and secure cloud environment. Our AWS migration consultants will guide you through the key steps of the migration process to ensure a seamless and streamlined transition to AWS cloud.
Migrate to AWS Professionally, Rapidly, Securely and Without Ballooning Your Hosting Bill.
Our AWS Migration Methodology
1. Assess & Analyze
AWS Migration Readiness Assessment is a process that is conducted by our certified cloud architects team. We examine your operations & workloads, applications & business logic, server types, network topology, security and compliance requirements to gauge the scope of required work.
2. Strategy & Roadmap
We will help you determine the optimal combination of cloud services, computing resources, and technologies required to support your new cloud environment. The Migration Readiness and Planning method will be applied to understand the Scope of Work and provide a detailed Roadmap.
3. Proof of Concept
We practice POC architectural design and prototype development to assess post-adoption business value. Gain a better sense of how applying AWS application migration service will transform your business.
- AWS Infrastructure Development
- DevOps Automation (CI/CD)
- Cloud-Native Application Development
- Application & Data Migration
- Cloud Migration Support
5. Validation & Testing
Every application, database, and workflow gets validated and tested with the latest cloud migration software to ensure utmost security, compliance and reliability. Your application migration to the cloud is guaranteed to be fast and effective.
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Next-Generation Monitoring Services
- 24/7 AWS Support & Incident Management
- Ongoing Security Compliance
- AWS Cost Optimization
Migrate to AWS with Confidence! Contact AWS Migration Consultants.
Book a free consultation with AWS certified Solution Architects.
Our AWS Expertise & Credentials
AWS Migration Services FAQ
What are the benefits of migrating to AWS?
Thanks to migrating to the AWS cloud, you can reduce operational costs, avoid capital costs, and get the required level of scalability and reliability for your applications.
Moving to AWS allows organizations to innovate and adopt new technologies faster by doing more experiments and prototyping, and by utilizing modern, elastic, and cost-effective cloud environments.
An increased level of security protection and enhanced operational efficiency are the other advantages of having your business in the cloud.
Transition to AWS is a long-term winning strategy allowing businesses to leverage the multiple benefits of cloud economics.
How to migrate to AWS?
Prior to migration, you need to understand the benefits of having your business in the cloud. Then, outline how your business will operate in a cloud and what business outcomes you want to achieve.
After that, AWS migration consulting experts analyze your current infrastructure, suggest the optimal AWS cloud migration strategy, and compose a detailed migration plan.
Then, your apps, data, and workflows are gradually migrated to AWS by the team of DevOps and cloud engineers.
As your applications start operating in the cloud, the old on-premises resources are being gradually switched off.
What are the steps of the AWS cloud migration?
Even though every project is unique, the Migration to AWS could be divided into 6 fundamental steps:
- Evaluation phase to understand the current IT setup, align expectations, collect business requirements, and outline business outcomes.
- Planning phase to choose an optimal migration strategy, understand the scope of work, and produce a specific migration roadmap.
- Prototyping phase to verify the chosen migration approach, minimize risks, and get a better visibility of the post-migration business value.
- Migration phase is when the apps, data, and workloads are transferred to the cloud, and operations are configured according to the business requirements.
- Testing phase ensures security, reliability, and compliance of the whole cloud environment including migrated apps and data. Operation phase is when the migration project is completed. The business apps, databases, and cloud services together with operations and workloads are working smoothly.
How to choose the AWS cloud migration strategy?
Choosing the Migration Strategy is a key decision which impacts the scope of work, timelines, and budgets:
- Rehost also known as a “lift-and-shift” approach is migrating AS IS, when the migration is done without implementing any cloud optimizations. It works well when the migration should be done quickly.
- Relocate strategy is used when the apps, data, and operations need to be transferred to a cloud environment without any modifications. For instance, the relocate scenario is used to move the existing cloud infrastructures to another AWS Region or AWS account.
- Replatform strategy works well when there is no need to change the application logic and architecture. However, the tangible benefits of using the Replatform approach are getting from switching on-premises databases and application servers to fully managed AWS cloud services and/or platforms.
- Refactor strategy is chosen when it is required to re-architect the existing applications in order to add new features and meet business needs in scale and reliability. Refactor scenario can be the most beneficial strategy as it expects to use modern technology and cloud-native features.
Benefits of Romexsoft AWS Migration Services
Reliable Software Outsourcing Vendor and Managed Service Provider since 2004.
AWS Consulting Partner
Proven track record in HealthCare, FinTech, AdTech, EdTech, and Media industries. 15+ AWS Certifications.
60% of our clients have been working with us for over 4 years maximizing their ROI by leveraging long-term partner relationships.
5-Star Rating on Clutch
90% of clients are willing to recommend the company due to transparency, responsiveness, and strong AWS expertise.
Partnership and Awards
AWS Cloud Migration Case Studies
Customer Case Study – AdTech
Customer Case Study – Healthcare
Customer Case Study – Healthcare