DevOps stands for a secret weapons to getting more done with fewer people involved.
Here’s the deal: companies that are using DevOps services manage to:
- Deploy code up to 30% more frequently with 50% fewer failures compared to those peers, who still prefer to work “the old way”.
- Leverage the overall quality of software development by 63% and improve the quality of produced code by 38%.
Now transfer those numbers to your budgets and calculate the potential ROI your business can yield by switching to DevOps as a service. Those should seem attractive. But wait, there’re even more benefits.
What exactly DevOps integration can do for your business:
- Increase your production availability and reduce the costs of sustaining an effective work environment.
- Let your programmers stay focused on code and product logic, rather than builds, server configurations and environments they work with.
- Establish a better managerial and operations culture, an advantageous product delivery roadmap.
- Improve your team’s flexibility and allow you to make new changes within few minutes, rather than months.
- Eliminate the human error factor and any related issues.
Did you know that an Agile DevOps company can make up to 8,000 changes before their slower competitors can deploy a single change?
- Preferable system architecture diagrams including description of major software blocks
- Preliminary/prototype database schema
At Romexsoft we practice the agile approach to software development, allowing our compact teams to build enterprise-level, high-delivery products with fewer people involved and less hours billed. We offer our customers to experience the same benefits with our AWS DevOps Advisory Service.
Learn how you can manage your investments smarter, gain more value from your existing assets and use your existing resources wiser by outsourcing your AWS DevOps professional.
Do you want to be in the high performers league too?
Our AWS DevOps engineers have the following skills and experiences:
- Creating a robust software automation environment for builds and continuous integration & deployment.
- Regular security audits of networks, environments and applications.
- Automated configuration management of different environments e.g. production, sandbox and more.
- Load balancing, automation scaling and automation fail over solutions.
- Using disaster free and recovery automated approaches.
- Real-time Software and Hardware monitoring with alert systems.
Opting to partner with our dedicated development team stands for a more stable infrastructure and services delivery, so that you don’t have to worry about managing servers or spending time on additional coding.
Planning your app and collaborating with others gets a million times easier. As you know: less time spent on secondary process – more money left in your budgets.
Romexsoft remote DevOps ninjas use the following tools and apps:
We have two options for you to get started with DevOps as a service and leverage your organization’s capabilities today!
DevOps Implementation Consulting
Ready to start the dialog between your development and operations team, but not sure, which steps to make first? Our consulting services help you to:
- Identify the best DevOps model and toolchain for your business needs and ultimate goals.
- Develop the definitive services blueprint along with a step-by-step roadmap for in-house implementation.
- Optimize your existing IT structure and resources usage.
- Meet your goals faster, with fewer errors and less investment involved.
DevOps Services Integration
Stop wasting your funds and efforts on non-scalable tasks. We’ll develop a custom environment that will grow with your company and bring you tangible benefits without further cash injections.
- Impeccable, stable software architecture prone to any disaster.
- Clean, compliable environment, which is easy to maintain and support.
- Powerful shift to continuous integration & deployment.
Partnership and Membership
You bring the code – We create the tools to manage, deploy and collaborate more efficiently
Our software development services kick off with the research and analysis stage. This is the critical leg as the main goal here is to ensure that expectations from both sides are discussed and documented.
Our collect requirement process includes:
- Your time-to-market shrinks.
- Your teams need to solve less complex problems and keep a razor sharp focus on what they do best.
- You can have it both – stability and new features integration simultaneously.
In a DevOps environment you have one integrated team responsible for delivering new features and maintaining stability. You can expose any potential problems faster due to the combination of shared code base, automated deploys and test-driven techniques.
Changes sets are smaller, making the problems less complex and the resolution times faster. No more product Ping-Pong between the Dev and Ops team for troubleshooting – that’s what we vouch for at Romexsoft. Outsource your DevOps today. Our dedicated development team is available for hire!
ZAXID.NET is the first analytical online news portal in Lviv, Ukraine. It mainly provides Lviv and regional news by giving expert opinions and laying the ground for discussion. Except the main news, texts, blogs, it also has a distinct feature – zaxid.net TV, which is a video section that provides news streaming.
TIM is an ad serving platform, offering advertisers and publishers a variety of robust tools to maximize revenues, increase ad ROI and eliminate budget waste – powered by innovative tech solutions and granular data analytics. TIM is a trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies including Nissan, McDonalds, AT&T, Danone, Disqus and other well-known tech and product brands.
SavvyMoney is an online tool that provides users with a free access to their credit score, explains factors impacting it and gives suggestions how it can be improved. The aim of the company is to empower the control of financial health with easy understandable advice about credits and debts, help monitor the credit score according to the interest rates and provide users with more economic options.
OpenMarket is an enterprise web application for managing advertisements on radio stations and creating advertising network on radio broadcast.
News Maker is a high-performance news and media production system designed for TV and radio stations. The unique broadcast workflow automation implemented in the system works for those companies that need file-based content production system. This software was customly designed for internal use by our partner – 24 TV channel.
Home HealthCare Therapy
Home HealthCare Therapy provides software solutions for home therapy staffing companies and therapists contracting with home health agencies. It handles all business and clinical aspects of home health therapy allowing contracting providers to receive patient referrals for medical social work, physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
The Colorjive application allows painting digital images online. Using Colorjive website, you can paint your home and see how it will look without picking up a brush.
24TV Mobile App
24TV Mobile was developed to share actual news videos and educational programs with its users on both Android and iOS platforms.