Test Automation Services
Romexsoft’s Test Automation Suite is built on top of modern open source frameworks, technologies, tools, libraries, and components:
- Tests run on multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more)
- Supports multiple Isolated Execution Environments on a single host
- Ensures efficient resource utilization
Key Benefits of Our Automation Testing Approach
Behavior Driven Development approach helps write crystal clear and maintainable automated acceptance tests for regression testing.
Rich and meaningful test reports generated as a single-page, self-contained HTML summary report, containing an overview of the test results, and a breakdown of the test statuses.
Simplified release management
Better planning, scheduling, and controlling of software builds across various environments including testing and deployment of software releases.
We support parameterized testing for multiple environments (for example staging, pre-production, production)
Selenium Grid and Selenium HUB helps us run multiple parallel tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines. Automation tests are run on different connected nodes.
Efficient Testing Approach
Testing is a very important aspect of development. Efficient testing approach should catch business-killing issues, simplify release management, and increase testability of the whole system. If done otherwise, unaccounted for glitches and bugs translate to both profit and opportunity losses.
Regression tests are required to be executed repeatedly with every new release or even with every code commit. This process can become extremely time-consuming for QA engineers, therefore regression tests are perfect for test automation.
Test Automation Solutions
To deliver better customer experience, more and more SaaS platforms establish their own Test Automation Solutions to automate manual work of their QA engineers and to speed up the entire development process.
How our Automation Testing Service can help your business?
Schedule a free consultation to learn how Romexsoft’s Automation QA Testing Services can transform your business.
Our Test Automation Tools and Services
JAVA (Unit, Integration and Functional Tests)
As a Java-focused software development company, Romexsoft uses Java extensively to automate these three major types of testing:
- Unit tests (jUnit or TestNG) – to test particular code components to ensure that they works as expected
- Integration tests – to check if the whole system works as it should throughout code, database, web servers, APIs, network access, etc
- Functional tests to test user flows and business scenarios. For instance, testing of “User Login” flow or “User Account Registration” flow in web applications are implemented using Selenium WebDriver library.
Cucumber is a set of software tools that supports BDD approach. We use Cucumber to specify software behaviors in a logical language that customers can understand using Gherkin (Given, When, Then) syntax. We use jUnit Framework to implement particular scenarios specified by our customers.
- Cucumber Scenario Outlines allows us to prepare test users and test data by running separate suits on any test environment with a ‘clean’ database.
- Cucumber data tables allow us to explicitly specify what test values are used at any step and provide a possibility to change this data for testing techniques like Equivalence Partitioning or Boundary Value Analysis.
Serenity BDD Reporting Library
To produce rich and meaningful test reports we use Serenity BDD reporting library. It helps write better structured, more maintainable automated acceptance criteria.
Serenity also produces illustrated, narrative reports that document and describe what your application does and how it works using the latest test results. It tells what requirements have been tested and what tests have been executed.
BDD (Behavior-Driven Development)
For better collaboration between developers, QA, non-technical, and business people we use behavior-driven development (BDD) agile approach.
It encourages teams to communicate and use concrete examples to formalize a shared understanding of how the application should behave. For that purpose we are using Cucumber.
Tools We Use
Get A Free Quote
Partnership & Awards
Read More about Test Automation Solutions
It focuses on a Serenity library, which helps you write tests and map automated tests to business requirements.
Get to know how to automate your service desk to reduce IT support costs, increase operational efficiency and deliver better CX to your end-users.
In this article, you’ll learn about the key benefits and software testing types that should be automated.